From time to time we have vacancies in Nancy’s Barn…from Chef positions, to Waiting Staff, Maintenance Staff and Office Staff.
If we do have any vacancies, we will advertise them in our social media, and here.
We are currently recruiting a Full Time Chef/Foodie.
- This will be a Full-Time position, to include some evenings
- There will be extra hours during busy periods
- Salary Negotiable
- Immediate Start
- Must be Passionate, Enthusiastic, Creative and Responsible
- Must be capable of producing high quality food
- 2-3 Years’ Experience essential
- Professional qualifications essential, e.g. HACCP.
- Work well as part of a team
- Creating new menus/dishes
- Ensuring dishes leave the kitchen in a timely fashion and are prepared to an excellent standard of presentation
- Opening/Closing the Café
- Attending Food Shows/Representing Nancy’s Barn
- Taking ownership of the kitchen
- Ensuring wastage is kept to a minimum and work in a cost effective, responsible manner
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.